Flexible Massage Curry
Use this flexible Massage Curry Comb New Generation in Step 1 of our 4-Step Grooming™ process.
This softer, more flexible version of the classic curry massages the horse’s skin while your remove dirt and can even be used in sensitive areas like legs, joints, and belly. The durable, wide strap on this curry is comfortable and does not rip or come off thanks to patented technolgy.
- Rounded teeth
- Improved flexibility
- Patented handle-fastening technology
- No unpleasant smell!
Gentle and effective!
This curry comb is a favorite with professional horse grooms. It is a wonderful, non-static massage curry comb for horses. You can use this curry all over the horse’s body, even in sensitive areas or on bony areas such as the point of hip or scapula (always check in with your horse!).
How to use this curry comb:
- Start at your horse’s upper neck and work down the neck and into the shoulders in circular motion.
- Proceed along the rest of the body, always checking in with your horse to see what your horse likes.
- Use on legs, belly, and forehead if your horse tolerates it to remove dirt and dandruff (most horses love it!).
- If your horse seems to like a specific area, really lean into the motion to increase the massage effect.
- Knock out your curry on the floor several times during the grooming process to remove dirt
For a firmer, more traditional curry (great for crusty dried mud or to clean your brushes while you groom), please see the Firm Curry Comb.
Size 160mm x 100mm.
Materials: Toxin-free synthetic material and webbing handle.
Responsibly Made in Germany