Natural Medium-stiff Dandy Brush
Use this firm dandy brush in Step 2 of our 4-Step-Grooming™ Process.
This natural dandy brush has a core of firm union fiber (a natural, plant-based bristle mix) that takes care of tougher, thicker dirt particles. The softer Tampico fiber edge flicks away finer dirt and hair. Use this brush all year on horses that are not clipped as a flick brush on the whole body. Also great as a leg brush for all horses and for winter grooming!
How to Use This Brush:
- Use as a dandy brush as Step 2 in our 4-Step-Grooming Process.
- Start on the top of the neck and brush in short, flicking strokes down the neck and shoulder.
- Continue the same motion all over the horse’s body, always brushing in the direction of hair growth.
- Brush the dandy brush against a firm curry every couple of strokes to remove dirt.
- Brush the legs and belly carefully (read your horse’s responses).
TIP: Use on manes and tails to remove dried mud.
For a softer dandy brush, see the regular Natural Dandy Brush for Horses.
Sizes: M (7.5″ long) and S (6.25″ long)
Made in USA