A Softer, Gentler Feel
With a bristle length of luxurious 3 inches, this natural dandy grooming brush for horses provides a softer, gentler feel when you brush your horse’s body. This brush is wonderful for horses with short coats, sensitive horses, clipped horses, or summer coats. Use this brush in Step 2 of our 4-Step-Grooming Process.
With proper care, the natural Tampico fiber bristles are guaranteed to hold their shape and maintain a springy consistency, making it easy for you to ‘flick’ away dust, dander, and loose hair and remove dirt. Experience the difference a natural dandy brush makes when you groom your horse – you will love the results and your horse will love grooming!
How to Use This Grooming Brush:
- Be sure to curry your horse thoroughly as described in Step 1 of our 4-Step-Grooming Process.
- Use the natural dandy grooming brush all over your horse’s body in short flicking motions, starting at the upper neck.
- Be sure to always move in the direction of hair growth.
- Brush the belly and the chest.
- Clean your dandy brush by stroking it against a firm curry every few strokes to remove dirt.
Size: M –
Wood base, Tampico fiber
Made in USA